Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pictures yall ;-)

From LA



Part of our group...after arriving in LA



Because my mother threatened me to not come home without pictures of myself :-p


The gals...




The guys



Me too hungry to take a picture before I ate it ;-)




5AM up again before most, but what a beautiful morning in LA...



Waiting for the van to take us to LAX...



Waiting to board the plane to JAPAN! okay it wasn't that exciting at the time, but hey I can embellish :-p



Another self portrait for mom and another terribly optimistic picture before the 11hr flight :-(


These are the sights that made the 11hr trip worth every painful, ear popping second...







Again to hungry to take a picture before eating ;-) that did have some kind of pork or perhaps beef on top, Japanese fast food is amazing!



Alright that's it for now, I need to upload again we had a very eventful day yesterday which would be the 3rd now I believe it's the 4th here in the early AM...

No comments: