Tuesday, November 3, 2009

more pictures

Becky :-)
GREEN DOUGHNUTS! and orange juice, this was Becky and my breakfast :-)

The view from a very large, at the top of a government building...
Udon noodles, basically I had ramen for supper it was good :-)

This is a good dude ;-) (insert inside joke here) he protects against bad luck...
Those are elevators with a view to the outside, very cool...
First group shot in electric town in Tokyo!
We were going to go to the imperial palace, but they were closed, we got a good pic of the outside though :-)
Japan guide books from the hostel...
Japanese denny's I ate french toast which I never do, but it was actually very good :-)

Here I am on the second day, I'm blurring but hey can't focus 'em all...Also really early in the morning lol



\

1 comment:

Zenmomma said...

Hi Hannah, I'm Conor's mom. THANKS for the pictures and updates. I know he won't do it so it's great to be able to see a little of what you guys are experiencing. It looks like a great time!