Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The 4th Tues

Here is a picture of the side menu, now who can figure out which ones are the dumplings? ;-)
Obviously very good, couldn't even take the time to take a picture :-( It was soo good! Dumplings with soy sauce and pork AMAZING!
Hey mom can we fix the red eye? oh yeah and the creepy sleep deprived face?
They all though they heard an icecream truck and were deciding whether they should jump out the window and chose 'em down :-)
Connor giving me double barrel, it's tradition he says :-P we're all watching a movie here...
Our hotel!

Alright so this was the least picture taking day for me, I had to charge...
I woke up at 5AM per usual, showered (in the super cool shower) and played on my laptop for a while. Ms. Becki (misspelled her name the first time :-() came down around 6 or 7 which was nice, a little company while the others slept (even Eli), after a time of playing on the laptop we decided to take a quick walk down the the 7/11 and get some breakfast...You saw the green doughnuts ;-) plus orange juice lovin' the orange juice!
We all just kind of hung out today, relaxed, though we did get our most expensive lunch so far 1000 yen each which is like $11 so really not bad...And get this it was Chinese food, our most expensive meal in Japan was Chinese food :-p...So afterwards we played with the idea of going back to electric to return Eli's camera, but decided to go back to the Sakura hotel where we've been staying (sorry didn't post a picture sooner x-)
Eli decided to we should watch a movie, okay it was really just seven very short films in Japanese (subtitled we're not that good). We watched them on Eli's computer in the guys room, turned out all the lights, because that was more hardcore? anyhow my lack of sleep caught up with me because I remember a fox wedding and then I was being woken up on the top bunk in the boys room, and everyone was not only no longer watching movies but they had gone on to other places lol...

So while I could have continued sleeping and at the time would have liked too, that empty plate of food at the top of the page was totally worth the cold wind, the grogginess and the slight vertigo :-)

I think everyone had a good relaxing time, the 4th was about lazing around, the 5th we go to Kyoto!

Later,
Hannah.

1 comment:

Zenmomma said...

Great shots! Tell Conor I said "Enough already!" with flipping the bird. He's telling the truth, it is tradition. A very annoying tradition. Every pic I have practically. lol